top 20 colleges in hyderabad for MBA

Discussion in 'MBA Forum' started by hima bindu, Jun 3, 2007.

1. hima bindu

hima bindu Guest

i wanted to know abt top 20 colleges in hyderabad.i wrote ICET.n my rank is 9000.my councelling will be in july.so dat i can join in a good college.n fee structure of those colleges plz,my id is bindu_kuchuri@yahoo.com

thanking you
  2. To know about good colleges

hello,
    sir
    i got 46504 in I-CET and my dad is ready to buy seat under management so can i suggest me the names of good colleges with there fees please and donation amount to saineelima2007@rediffmail.com
  3. to know about good mba colleges in hyderabad and other

hello,

respected sir my rank is 41656 and i want to know about the payment seats in mba colleges.

thanking you sir,

my mail id is : ramu_712@yahoo.com
  4. icet

icet Guest

need an direct admission

i want to know any college / university that offer MBA course in HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT of pharmaceutical management in hyderbad and about fees structure and duration of the course along with the mode of doing the course (regular/correspondence)
    please help
  5. help to know about mba college

i want to know any college / university that offer MBA course in HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT or pharmaceutical management in hyderbad and about fees structure and duration of the course along with the mode of doing the course (regular/correspondence)
    please help

my email id is: payal_deepie_16@yahoo.com
  6. request

wanted to know abt top 20 colleges in hyderabad.i wrote ICET.n my rank is 18694.my councelling will be in july.so dat i can join in a good college.n fee structure of those colleges plz,my id is kondoornavee@yahoo.co.in

thanking you
  7. request

wanted to know abt top 20 colleges in hyderabad.i wrote ICET.n my rank is 18694.my councelling will be in july.so dat i can join in a good college.n fee structure of those colleges plz,my id is kondoornaveen@yahoo.co.in

thanking you
  8. s_suddu

s_suddu Guest

mba

hello,

sir,
    i got 87500i-cet rank so plz teel me manaeagementcolleges in hyderabad s_suddu@yahoo.co.in
  9. list of top 20 colleges of mba in hyderabad

plz send me the list of top 2o colleges in hyderabad at avasty_ashish@yahoo.com
  10. list of top 20 mba colleges in hyderabad

please send me the list of top 20 colleges in hyderabad at avasthy_ashish@yahoo.com
  11. fee details about m.b.a colleges in hyd

hi,
    i am p.v.subba rao icompleted my degree iwnt to join in m.b.a
  12. pooja1986

pooja1986 Guest

enquiry about admission

respected sir,
    i want to know about the best mba colleges in which we get admissions in magement quota or by paying donation .same in mca college reply me as soon as possible. send me reply at pooja_bca1@yahoo.co.in
  13. dinesh009

dinesh009 Guest

reply to POOja

hi pooja,

heylo

what type of college ur looking for???A+ - or A grade colleges...

im too prepering for my MBA .....why dont you to try for some good colleges by writing CAT 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
  14. saikrishna

saikrishna Guest

about the course

Respected Madam/ Sir.

I am saikrishna i have recently completed my BHMCT( hotel management) and i have not return the I-CET examination so is there any possibility to join MBA in HUMAN RESOURCE management.. so please guide me about the MBA
  15. saikrishna

saikrishna Guest

Respected Madam/ Sir.

I am saikrishna i have recently completed my BHMCT( hotel management) and i have not return the I-CET examination so is there any possibility to join MBA in HUMAN RESOURCE management.. so please guide me about the MBA

saikrishna1607@yahoo.co.in
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

hello sir/ madam please i need your help can any one tell me what are the chances to get MBA seat for me in good colleges in andhra.. my icet ranking is 39000 i am from karnataka 5% reservation is there.. can any one tell me in which colleges i may get seat.. and which are good colleges in andhra with good placement record........ pleaseee help me.. i dont know any thing about colleges in andhra.. please... :(
  17. Best M.B.A colleges in hyderabad

hello sir/ madam please i need your help can any one tell me what are the chances to get MBA seat for me in good colleges in Hyderabad.. my icet ranking is i am from 44897 . Iam a BC candidate under the reservation 10%.can any one tell me in which colleges i may get seat.. and which are good colleges in andhra or Hyderabad with good placement record........ pleaseee help me.. i dont know any thing about colleges in andhra or Hyderabad.. please... .
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

plz send me the top 20 colleges for mba in hyderabad............
  19. HI sir,I am doing my BCA computers through distance education.Now i am in final year. I would like to join in MBA through management.Suggest me a good college which has placement in AP,TN,BANGALOOR.

Thanking you,
    Manoj.
  20. hw 2 join in mda in hyderabad

hi
    i want to join mba in hyderabad.
    may i know which rank should i get 2 join in hyderabad in icet.
    when will be jntu notification
  21. hello sir/madam
    plz send me the list of top 20 colleges in hyderabad and also send me the information of the colleges in hyderabad that offer "Human Resource" management.
  22. mba college

please sent me a mail regard for all mba college in hyderabad with communication address
    my e-mail sacheenpro@rediffmail.com

with regards
    sachin
  23. bharu

bharu Guest

hi dis is bharathi............

i want to know about de top colleges for mba..........pls mail me de details (or) pls mail me de link...........its urgent.........
  24. Guest

Guest Guest

i want to know any college / university that offer MBA course in HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT or pharmaceutical management in hyderbad and about fees structure and duration of the course along with the mode of doing the course (regular/correspondence)
    please help

my mail id-kishor_wiw@rediffmail.com
  25. Guest

Guest Guest

hai am karthik goli from karimnagar.....recently i hav written icet xam nd i likes to do my mba in hyd so cn u plz send me the details of colleges in hyd wich offers mba full time nd their rankings at university level
  26. please give details of management colleges

respected sir,
    ihave passed icet -2008 of rank with 99301 so i kindly request u to give details of govt. colleges seats in hyd. and managent seats in a top colleges .

contact no: 09860870012

thank you
  27. please give details of management colleges

respected sir,
    ihave passed icet -2008 of rank with 99301 so i kindly request u to give details of govt. colleges seats in hyd. and managent seats in a top colleges .

contact no: 09860870012

thank you
  28. Guest

Guest Guest

hi sir /madam

i want to join mba in 2008 i got a rank in icet 95000 i wanna good mba colleges details my e-mail id = naveen_naidu2@yahoo.co.in / my contact no is 9959611722
  29. Guest

Guest Guest

respected sir,
    i have qulifed in icet 2008.my rank is 95228 so i kindly request tgo give details of govt. colleges seats in hyd and management seat in top colleges.i got 63%in degree exams. this is my f-mail id naveen_naidu2@yahoo.co.in and my contact no is 9959611722.
  30. n.archana

n.archana Guest

information about mba colleges

hi this is archana i need information about mba colleges in hyderabad and secunderabad , i got 18344 rank in icet accourding to my rank i require good colleges and my councelling is going to come very soon so please post me as soon as possible a kindly request.on to my id n_archana_18@yahoo.com
  31. to know about fees donation for mba

good morning

i want to know about top 20 colleges in hyderabad who takes fees donation to get admission in mba colleges pls mail me at
    ammar_151214@yahoo.co.in
  32. rajeshkr90

rajeshkr90 Guest

mba admission

hey,sir i wanted to know that in which college i get the admission through donation..... can you plz suggest me college were i get the admission my e-mailid is rajeshkr90@gmail.com
  33. kamali

kamali Guest

want to know about hospital manangement

hi i am dr. kamaleshwar,
    i had completed my b.d.s and want to run a medical hospital.so i want to know more about the manangment hospitial and its colleges in andhra pradesh
  34. Guest

Guest Guest

is there someone who can let me know regarding top 5 mba colleges through ICET in hyderabad??
  35. mallikarjun

mallikarjun Guest

about top 20 colleges in hyd.

hello sir/ madam please i need your help can any one tell me what are the chances to get MBA seat for me in good colleges in Hyderabad.. my icet ranking is i am from 50897 . Iam a BC (d)candidate.can any one tell me in which colleges i may get seat.. and which are good colleges in andhra or Hyderabad with good placement record........ pleaseee help me.. i dont know any thing about colleges in andhra or Hyderabad.. please... .
  36. sankar  2

sankar 2 Guest

study

good evening sir this sankar , i wrote i cet exam and got 142000 rank .
    would u tell me top 20 colleges in hydrabad
  37. Guest

Guest Guest

hi! i got 2620 rank in icet..i want 2 join atop level desiplened college. but i don't know whitch was top college in hyd.so could you inform the colleges....
  38. y supriya

y supriya Guest

mba college list

hi i wrote icet in this year n i secured 17730 rank
    ive no idea abt top 20 mba colleges
    so i requst u 2 send me top colleges list 2
    soopy_1234@yahoo.co.in email adress
    thanking u
  39. Great oppurtunity for mbas
    to join in good mba coolege in hyderabad with 100% placement assistence
    icet is not mandatory
    contact me 9948848681
  40. y supriya

y supriya Guest

mba colleges list

hi i wrote icet in this year n i secured 17730 rank
    ive no idea abt top 20 mba colleges
    so i requst u 2 send me top colleges list 2
    soopy_1234@yahoo.co.in email adress
    thanking u
  41. Guest

Guest Guest

hi im yamini.
    i secured 24747 rank in 2009
    i want 2 know best colleges where i can get seat according to my rank plz plz plz. im really very confused. plz
  42. Guest

Guest Guest

hai hima bindu. you got the best rank in icet.so you dont worry about college selection. oucb,jntm,bdrk,cbit,bvbv,arpg,prag,avcg,pend,msri,snis,avnt,arpp,svps,svit,davd,grrr,vvsp,anmp these are the best colleges in hyd. i think you will get the seat in anyone of above colleges .bye..........
  43. Guest

Guest Guest

"A .V. College of Arts SCS & Commerce Gaganmhal, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "AL-Quarmoshi Institute of Business Management 18-11-26/7, Jamal Banda Barkas, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
    "Anwarul-Uloom College of Business Management Municipal No. 11-3-918, New Mallepally Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration Apollo Hospital Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MHM 30
    "Aurora's Post Graduate College Chikkadpally, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Avanthi Degree & Post Graduate College 16-11-741/B/1/A, Moosarambagh Dilsukhanagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 45
    "Azad Institute of Management Perm : Village :peddamangalam, Moinabad Madal District:-Ranga Reddy Temp : Azad College, Street No. 8, Beside Post Office, Himayathnagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Badruka College-PG Centre Station Road, Kachiguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Bharat PG College for Women Opp. Tourist Hotel Kachiguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Gandipet, Hyderabad, District: Ranga Reddy Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Deccan School of Management Darussalam, Nampally, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 45
    "Dhruva College of Management No. 3-2-870/3, Janapriya Estate, Kachiguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management PGDBM 60
    "Fergusson College of PG Centre 1-6-174/5/26, Mushirabad, Bapujinagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
  44. may this help u

"A .V. College of Arts SCS & Commerce Gaganmhal, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "AL-Quarmoshi Institute of Business Management 18-11-26/7, Jamal Banda Barkas, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
    "Anwarul-Uloom College of Business Management Municipal No. 11-3-918, New Mallepally Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration Apollo Hospital Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MHM 30
    "Aurora's Post Graduate College Chikkadpally, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Avanthi Degree & Post Graduate College 16-11-741/B/1/A, Moosarambagh Dilsukhanagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 45
    "Azad Institute of Management Perm : Village :peddamangalam, Moinabad Madal District:-Ranga Reddy Temp : Azad College, Street No. 8, Beside Post Office, Himayathnagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Badruka College-PG Centre Station Road, Kachiguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Bharat PG College for Women Opp. Tourist Hotel Kachiguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Gandipet, Hyderabad, District: Ranga Reddy Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Deccan School of Management Darussalam, Nampally, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 45
    "Dhruva College of Management No. 3-2-870/3, Janapriya Estate, Kachiguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management PGDBM 60
    "Fergusson College of PG Centre 1-6-174/5/26, Mushirabad, Bapujinagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
  45. MBA

Dear ,

IS there Any vacant for Admission In MBA in Hyderabad .
  46. pharmoix

nhgnghn
  47. rajesh bijli

rajesh bijli Guest

about top 20 mba colleges in hyd

sir
    my name is rajesh completed b.tech i am interested in doing mba would u suggest me what are the top 20 colleges in hyd and accouding rank which college i will get...and i belongs to 'ST' catogery ...my rank is 20,776
  48. Guest

Guest Guest

i got icet rank 28491,i am st,can u send top 20 mba colleges in hyd
  49. himanshu391

himanshu391 Guest

mba college

hello this is himanshu... i have completed my b.tech ..

can i knw the best college in hyderabad