top MBA colleges at Hyderabad @ Pune

Discussion in 'MBA Forum' started by shikha_9_25@yahoo.co.in, Jun 6, 2006.

1. Management instituations in Hydrabad

Name & Address Activity Phone & Email Course offered Seats
    "A .V. College of Arts SCS & Commerce Gaganmhal, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "AL-Quarmoshi Institute of Business Management 18-11-26/7, Jamal Banda Barkas, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
    "Anwarul-Uloom College of Business Management Municipal No. 11-3-918, New Mallepally Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration Apollo Hospital Campus, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MHM 30
    "Aurora's Post Graduate College Chikkadpally, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Avanthi Degree & Post Graduate College 16-11-741/B/1/A, Moosarambagh Dilsukhanagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 45
    "Azad Institute of Management Perm : Village :peddamangalam, Moinabad Madal District:-Ranga Reddy Temp : Azad College, Street No. 8, Beside Post Office, Himayathnagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Badruka College-PG Centre Station Road, Kachiguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Bharat PG College for Women Opp. Tourist Hotel Kachiguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Gandipet, Hyderabad, District: Ranga Reddy Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Deccan School of Management Darussalam, Nampally, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 45
    "Dhruva College of Management No. 3-2-870/3, Janapriya Estate, Kachiguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management PGDBM 60
    "Fergusson College of PG Centre 1-6-174/5/26, Mushirabad, Bapujinagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Global Education Centre Perm : Survey No. 184, Mirzaaguda Hamlet, Village :-Janwada Shankarpally Mandal, District:-Ranga Reddy Temp : 3-6-122, Madina Degree College Himayathnagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Holy Bharathi PG College Survey No. 68, Door No. 03-08-210 (8-5/7, Old Presidency Club), Besides Kamineni Hospital, Village :-Mansoorabad Saroornagar Mandal, District :-Ranga Reddy, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University PGDM 60
    "Holy Mary Institute of Technology & Science Perm : Siddaluru, Village: Chinchalam, Vikarabad Mandal District:-Ranga Reddy Temp : H. No. 7-1-282, Bahloon Khan GUDA. S.R. Nagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Hyderabad Business Admin. College Opp. Shergate, Kingkothi Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 50
    "Hyderabad Presidency College D.No. 4-1-1063, Opp. Water Reservoir Bogulkunta Cross Roads, Tilak Road Abids, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India Road No. 3, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management PGDCFA 100
    "Institute of Pub. Enterprise Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
    "Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University School of Management Sciences Institute of Post Graduate & Research, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management MBA 40
    "Kranthi Post Graduate College S.B.H. Lane, Besides Nims, Panjagutta, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University PGDM(PT) 30

M.V.S.R. Engineering College 16-1-486, Saidabad, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
    "MESCO Institute of Management & Computer Science 13.5.241, Mustaidpura, Karwan, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (Manage) Rajendranagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management PGDM (ABM) 24
    "Fergusson College of PG Centre 1-6-174/5/26, Mushirabad, Bapujinagar, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Osmania University College for Women Koti, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
    "Osmania University College of Commerce & Business Management Department of Business Management, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Padala Rama Reddi College of Commerce & Management H. No. 8-3-723, Yellareddyguda, Ameerpet, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Pendikanti Institute of Management 4-1-369, Indrlok Complex, Reddy Hostel Lane, Abidds, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
    "Presidency School of Management & Computer Sciences Permanet : Survey No. 27 Part, Pardhigudam, Jalpallyy Saroornagar Mandal, District :-Ranag Reddy Temp : 19-3-159, Jahanuma, P.O - Falaknuma, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "Princeton Post Graduate College 3-9-29, Sharada Nagar, Ramanthapur, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 60
    "Priyadarshini P.G. College Ameerpet, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
    "Progressive College of PG Studies 2nd Floor, Raghava Block Chirag Ali lane, Nampally, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management MBA 30
    "R.B.V.R.R. Women's College 3-4-527, Narayanaguda, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "R.G. Kesia College of Commerece 3-1-336, Opp. New Chanderghat Bridge, Kachiguda Station Road, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
    "S.D. Signodia College of Arts & Commerce Charkaman, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University PGDM 40
    "Sai Sudhir P.G. College Perm Address : Survey No. 138, Village:-Kudampally, eesara Mandal, District:- Ranga Reddy Temp. Address : B8/2, EC ECIL 'X' Roads Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 40
    "School of Management Studies University of Hyderabad P.O. Central University, Hyderabad Andhra Pradesh " Management Affiliated to Osmania University MBA 30
  2. to know the mba colleges in hyd

please send me the list of mba colleges at hyderadad and please send me how to join through ICET
  3. dineshsingh

dineshsingh Guest

about top mba colleges in hyderabad

respected sir,
    i am dinesh and i want the list of top mba colleges in hyderabad and about their fee structure....please send this information to dineshsingh409@yahoo.co.in
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

respected sir,
    please send me the list of top mba colleges in hyderabad to my mail id
    [/b]
  5. swathi

swathi Guest

please send me the top MBA colleges in hyderabad

please send me the top MBA colleges in hyderabad and the related departments in MBA
  6. swathi

swathi Guest

7. top MBA colleges in hyderabad

sir,
    kindly send me the list of top MBA colleges in hyderabad.
    thanking you

shilpa.[/i][/b]
  8. pavankumart

pavankumart Guest

heloo!

i want the list of top managment colleges in hyderabad send it through my email spicy_pavan@yahoo.com
  9. Hasheem

Hasheem Guest

List of MBA colleges

Hi All,

Can some body send me the list of MBA colleges in Hyd.Its urgent..

Thanks,
    Shaik
    hasheem4@yahoo.com
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

top mba colleges list in india/Australia

u can pick up the top MBA colleges list here
    http://www.onlinembaprograms.biz[/url]

Business School Surveys -- Australia

Admissions (relative importance of GMAT vs. GPA, interviews, essays, etc.)
    Academics (workload, ease of getting popular classes, etc.)
    Employment Prospects (helpfulness of alumni network, prestige of school with employers, etc.)
    Quality of Life (housing, campus facilities, neighborhood and crime & safety, etc.)
    Social Life (B-school and cohort events, clubs, bars, dating, etc.)

Australian Graduate School of Management

Graduate College of Management (Lismore)

LaTrobe University

Macquarie University

Melbourne Business School

Monash University Graduate School of Business

Royal Melbourne Institue of Technology

Southern Cross University

University of Melbourne Business School

University of Newcastle

University of Technology (Sydney)

University of Western Australia Business School
  11. fee structure for correspondance and scope

Respected Sir,
    My name is Pradeep L Belamakar. Sir I want to know the fees structure for correspondance course of MBA in Hyderabad and Karnataka.
    Sir if possible please specify the scope of Correspondance course.
    My email ID:
    plb84@rediffmail.com
    belamakar@yahoo.co.in
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

hi

hi ajay wht do u mean by the numbers as
    and
    etc
  13. mba college in hyd

hi
    i want to know mba college and university in hyderabad. kindly please send me list of college in hyderabad
  14. top MBA colleges in HYDEARABAD

hi,
    this is shiva fm hyd.i need clear info about the top MBA colleges in Hyderabad and there fees structure plz kindly mail back me all this info.
  15. ankush jain

ankush jain Guest

INFORMATION ABOUT MBA COLLEGES

INFORMATION ABOUT TOP MBA COLLEGE SUNDER MANAGEMENT AN DTHEIR FEE SRTRUCTURES
  16. pulkit verma

pulkit verma Guest

17. shajijessy

shajijessy Guest

I AM GOING DO B.COM

DEAR SIR/MADAM

I AM GOING TO DO B.COM FROM PUNJAB UNIVERSITY, PLEASE ADVICE ME , I WANTS TO DO MBA ALSO . TWO COURSES AT ONE TIME IS POSSIBLE OR NOT ?

JESSY

shajijessy@sify.com
  18. suman

suman Guest

re:mba colleges in ap

respected sir,
    i am suman and i want the list of top mba colleges in ap and about their fee structure....please send this information to suman_s_s2000@yahoo.com
  19. please send me list of MBA COLLEGS IN HYDERABAD .

HI
    SIR,
    PLEASE SEND ME A LIST OF MBA COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD WHICH AFFLICATED EITHER O.U OR JNTU. PLEASE SEND ME AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE IAM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.[/list][/code][/quote][/b]
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

hi, plz inform me about the top 10 mba colleges in hyderabad ...... n how to get through the addmissions formalities for NRI's ......

with regards

thank you...

my E-mail Id :death_error19@hotmail.com
  21. Abdul Rahman

Abdul Rahman Guest

info about the top 10 mba colleges .....

hi,sir ......

plz send me the list of top ten mba colleges in hyderabad (AP)......

n the formalities for the addmissions n NRI's ............

my e mail id : angel_sallu@yahoo.com

your's Salman..
  22. Soniya

Soniya Guest

MBA COLLEGES OF MAHARASHTRA

AEGIS SCHOOL OF TELECOMMUNICATION NAVI MUMBAI www.aegisedu.org
    AICAR BUSINESS SCHOOL
    (ASIAN INSTITUTE OF COMMUNICATION & RESEARCH) MUMBAI www.aicar.net
    AICMS BUSINESS SCHOOL, ALTAIR INSTITUTE OF COMMUNNICATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES MUMBAI www.aicms.org / www.aicmsindia.org
    AIMET - ALL INDIA MANAGEMENT ENTRANCE TEST MUMBAI www.aimetindia.com
    ALLANA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES MUMBAI www.aiaims.com
    ALTAIR BUSINESS SCHOOL MUMBAI www.alltair.org
    APEX INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT PUNE www.apexinstitute.ac.in
    ASIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT MUMBAI www.aim.edu.ph
    ASIAN MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT CENTRE - MUMBAI EDU. TRUST MUMBAI www.met.edu
    BABASAHEB GAWDE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES MUMBAI www.mmbgims.com
    BHARATI VIDYAPEETH - DEEMED UNIVERSITY PUNE www.bharatividyapeeth.edu
    THE BOMBAY SCHOOL OF BUSISINESS MUMBAI www.bsbmumbai.org
    B.V. INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH -
    BVIMSR CENTRE FOR BUSINESS EDUCATION NAVI MUMBAI www.bvimsr.com
    BUSHRA INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF GRADUATE STUDIES MUMBAI www.biigsindia.com
    B.P.H.E. SOCIETY'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES AHMEDNAGAR www.imscdr.com
    CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT LEADERSHIP & HUMAN POTENTIAL (CDLHP), INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT NAVI MUMBAI www.itmcdlhp.com / www.cdlhp.itmadmissions.com
    CHETANA'S RAMPRASAD KHANDELWAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH MUMBAI www.chetanamgt.org
    DATA SYSTEMS RESEARCH FOUNDATION
    PUNE
    www.searchpune.com/edu/dsrf.html / www.dsrfit.com
    DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES, UNIVERSITY OF PUNE
    PUNE
    www.pumbe.unipune.ernet.in / www.dms.unipune.ernet.in
    DESOCIETY'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH PUNE www.imdr.edu
    DINA INSTITUTE OF HOTEL & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PUNE www.dinainstitute.com
    DIRECTORATE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION, MAHARASHTRA STATE
    COMMON ENTRANCE TEST FOR MBA/MMS MUMBAI www.dte.org.in
    DR. BABASAHEB AMBEDKAR MARATHWADA UNIVERSITY AURANGABAD www.bamuniversity.org
    DR. D.Y. PATIL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES NAVI MUMBAI www.dypatil.edu
    DR. V.P. FOUNDATION - CENTRE FOR MGT. RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT PUNE www.vikhepatil.com
    GARWARE INSTITUTE OF CAREER EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT MUMBAI www.giced.com
    GLOBAL INSTITUTE OF CONVERGENCE STUDIES PUNE www.iconsindia.org
    GURU NANAK INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES MUMBAI www.gnims.com
    HINDUSTAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY MUMBAI www.hitmindia.com
    ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL MUMBAI / PUNE www.icfai.org / www.ibsat.org
    THE EMPIRE INSTITUTE OF LEARNING MUMBAI www.eiledu.com
    INDIAN CENTRE FOR INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS (ICIB) PUNE www.icibpune.com
    INDIAN CENTRE FOR TELECOM MANAGEMENT (ICTM) PUNE www.ictmpune.com
    INDIAN EDUCATION SOCIETY'S
    MANAGEMENT COLLEGE & RESEARCH CENTRE MUMBAI www.iesmcrc.com / www.ies.edu
    INDIAN INSTITUTE OF COST & MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH
    PUNE
    www.indsearch.org
    INDIAN INSTITUTION OF EXPORT AND IMPORT MANAGEMENT MUMBAI www.iieim.org
    INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TRAINING (IIMT) PUNE www.iimtpune.com
    INDIAN INSTITUTE OF MODERN MANAGEMENT
    PUNE
    www.iimmpune.com
    INDIRA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
    PUNE
    www.indiraedu.com
    INDIAN INSTITUTE OF PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT MUMBAI www.iipm.edu
    INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY BOMBAY -
    SHAILESH J MEHTA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
    MUMBAI
    www.iitb.ac.in/~som / www.iitb.ernet.in/-som / www.iitb.ernet.in
    INDO-GERMAN TRAINING CENTRE MUMBAI www.indo-german.com
    INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT SION, MUMBAI www.itmsion.org
    INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT NAVI MUMBAI www.itm.edu / www.itmadmissions.com
    INSTITUTE FOR PSYCHOTHERAPY & MGT SCIENCES MUMBAI www.ipmsmumbai.org
    INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH PUNE www.ibmr.org
    INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS & RESEARCH
    PUNE
    www.iibr.org
    INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & COMPUTER STUDIES THANE www.imcost.org
    INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PUNE www.bvimedpune.org
    INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY
    NASHIK DISTRICT MARATHA VIDYA PRASARAK
    NASIK
    www.imrt.ac.in
    INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT EDUCATION
    PUNE
    www.imepune.faithweb.com
    INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY PUNE www.isquareit.com
    INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MEDIA PUNE www.isbm.ac.in / www.isbmpune.com
    JAMNALAL BAJAJ INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES MUMBAI www.jbims.edu
    LALA LAJPAT RAI ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT
    MUMBAI
    www.llim.edu
    K.C. COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES MUMBAI www.aicms.org
    KJ SOMAIYA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH
    MUMBAI
    www.simsr.com / www.simsr.somaiya.edu
    KAVIKULGURU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE RAMTEK,
    DIST. NAGPUR www.kits.edu
    KOHINOOR-IMI, SCHOOL OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT MUMBAI www.kohinoor.ac.in
    KOLHAPUR INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT EDUCATION & RESEARCH
    KOLHAPUR
    www.kit-imer.com
    LAMCON SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT PUNE www.lamconschool.com
    MAHATMA EDUCATION SOCIETY - PILLAIS' INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH NAVI MUMBAI www.pimsr.ac.in / www.vpillaiscampus.ac.in / www.mes.ac.in
    MAHATMA GANDHI MISSION'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT NAVI MUMBAI www.mgmmumbai.ac.in
    MIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
    PUNE
    www.mitsom.com / www.mitpune.com
    MUMBAI EDUCATIONAL TRUST'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT, MUMBAI www.met4u.com
    NARSEE MONJEE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
    MUMBAI
    www.nmims.edu
    NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BANK MANAGEMENT PUNE www.nibmindia.org
    NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
    MUMBAI
    www.nitie.edu / www.nities.com
    NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT MUMBAI www.nimonline.com
    NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT
    MUMBAI
    www.nipm-mumbai.org
    NEVILLE WADIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH PUNE www.nevillewadia.org
    N.L. DALMIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH MUMBAI www.nldalmiamgmt.org
    NS DIXIT EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY PUNE www.hitechcampus.org
    PADMASHREE DR. D.Y. PATIL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT ST. PUNE www.dypims.com
    PANJAB RAO DESHMUKH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TEC & RES. NAGPUR www.pdimtr.com
    PICT SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT PUNE www.pictsitm.com
    PODAR MANAGEMENT CENTRE MUMBAI www.podar.org
    POONA BUSINESS SCHOOL PUNE www.pbs.ac.in
    PRIN. L.N. WELINGKAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH
    MUMBAI
    www.welingkars.com
    PRUDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL TRUST'S INDIAN INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT KHANDALA www.iibmpune.com
    RAI FOUNDATION NAVI MUMBAI www.raifoundation.org
    RIZVI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH
    MUMBAI
    www.rizvimanagement.com
    SADHANA CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PUNE www.managementandleadership.org
    SANDIP ACADEMY'S COLLEG OF ENGINEERING & MANAGEMENT
    MUMBAI www.sandipacademy.com
    SHEJWALKAR EDUCATIONAL SOCIETY
    MUMBAI
    www.shejwalkar.8m.com
    SIES COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES NAVI MUMBAI www.siescolleges.com / www.siescoms.edu
    SINHGAD INSTITUTEOF MANAGEMENT,
    SINHGAD TECHNICAL EDUCATION SOCIETY PUNE www.sinhgad.edu
    S.P. JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH
    MUMBAI
    www.spjimr.org
    ST. FRANCIS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH MUMBAI www.sfimar.org
    SURYADATTA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & INFORMATION RESEARCH (SIMIR) PUNE www.suryadatta.org
    SYDENHAM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES AND RESEARCH AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP EDUCATION (SIMSREE) MUMBAI www.simsree.org
    SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR DISTANCE LEARNING PUNE www.scdl.net
    SYMBIOSIS CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT & HUMAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT
    PUNE / NASIK
    www.scmhrd.edu
    SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
    PUNE
    www.sibm.edu
    SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER STUDIES & RESEARCH PUNE www.symbiosiscomputers.com
    SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCE PUNE www.sihspune.com
    SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
    (FORMERLY SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE)
    PUNE
    www.siib.ac.in
    SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
    PUNE
    www.sims.edu
    SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF MASS COMMUNICATION
    PUNE
    www.simcmedia.org / www.simc.edu
    SYMBIOSIS INSTITUTE OF TELECOM MANAGEMENT
    PUNE
    www.symbiosistelecom.com
    TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
    MUMBAI
    www.tiss.com / www.tiss.edu
    THAKUR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH
    MUMBAI
    www.thakureducation.org / www.timsr.org
    TRAINING & ADVANCED STUDIES IN MANAGEMENT & COMMUNICATION LTD. PUNE www.tasmac.ac.in/wales
    UNIVERSITY OF PUNE - DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
    PUNE
    www.pumba.unipune.ernet.in
    VAIKUNTH MEHTA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF COOPOERATIVE MANAGEMENT PUNE www.vamnicom.org
    VISHWAKARMA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT PUNE www.vit.edu
    VIVEKANANDA EDUCATION SOCIETY'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH - ASHOKE K. MAITRA EDUCATIONAL SERVICE MUMBAI www.vesimsr.org / www.chrd.biz
    WELINGKAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT & RES. MUMBAI www.welingkar.org
    WESTERN INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATED LEARNING MANAGEMENT NAVI MUMBAI www.raifoundation.org
    WIGAN & LEIGH COLLEGE MUMBAI www.wiganindia.org
  23. arpita

arpita Guest

MBA Colleges in Hyderabad

Respected Sir/Madam
    Please suggest me the names of Top 'A' Grade MBA Institutes in Hyderabad,preferrably in Operations,HR and Admin field.
    I would b thankfull to you for your kindness.

Yours Faithfully
    Arpita Bhattacharya
  24. subbhu

subbhu Guest

mba colleges

hai i just want to know about the colleges in AP which offers mba & mca colleges
  25. Bhoomika

Bhoomika Guest

What next

I have completed My PgDiploma in CyberLaw n M confussed What to do next
  26. ananta rao

ananta rao Guest

pharmaceutical mngmnt

pharmaceutical management
    resp sir/ madam..
    i need info abt the colleges and universities in hyderabad that offer P.G course in Pharmaceutical management.
    its urgent!!!
  27. Guest

Guest Guest

I required to know top10 colleges for mba (finance).can u send it
  28. shilpa234

shilpa234 Guest

top mba collges in hyderabad

Please send list of top mba colleges in hyderabad.
    Can you send me idea about shiva shivani institute of management ,Villa Marie college ,about how they are different from Bhadruka college for mba.
    Plz reply me to shilpa234@hotmail.com as soon as possible.
  29. imformation to join MBA

respectsd sir/medam,

i am the student completed B.com in correspondence from University of Madras. I want to join in the MBA(Regularly). But I am not having itermediate. it is possible or not sir/medam
  30. phani shyam

phani shyam Guest

mba it

dear sir,

i am working for icicibank i want to do MBA IT through distance please suggest me the best university in INDIA
  31. hai

hello sir/madam

i'm very much inetrested to know the top Mba colleges in ur city... an also regading the total sum of fee an examz requried to the enterence test???

excepting ur reply....
    thankin you...
    urs sincerely...

here my e- mail id- heaven_buddy1988@yahoo.co.in
  32. Guest

Guest Guest

add IBS HYDBD to the list !
  33. Guest

Guest Guest

sir,
    i am harish
    iam from hyderabad
    sir i want full deatails about icet and mba
    if i do mba after what type of jobs are will i get please slove my problem
  34. VAMSI

VAMSI Guest

MBA/ MCA

Hi, this is vamsi and wanted to know abt the good colleges in hyd or sec bad as i have scored 43198 in ICET, plz do send the list of good colleges list to my email addrs. my email id vamc911@gmail.com.

Hope i will recieve the mail as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,
    Vamsi.
  35. Guest

Guest Guest

36. Guest

Guest Guest

hey ,
    i wanted to know about the top reputed mba colleges in hyderabad and wanted to know about the fees structures......too...u can email at swat_gator@yahoo.co.in...
    Thank You
  37. MBA top colleges in hyderabad

hi,
    i want to know the top colleges in hyderabad for MBA

and a fees structure for complete course kindly mail me the information
  38. LSANJU

LSANJU Guest

Top MBA colleges in hyderabad

Hi,

I'm interested in pursuing MBA from reputed institution in Hyderabad. Could you please send me the list of top MBA institutions in Hyderabad to LSANJU@YAHOO.COM

Thanks in advance
    Sanju
  39. aliuddin

aliuddin Guest

top mba college in hyderabad

respected sir,
    please send me the list of top mba colleges in hyderabad sequentially to my mail id aliuddinsk@gmail.com

Thanks & regards
  40. Guest

Guest Guest

respected sir,
    i am mahesh and i want the list of top mba colleges in hyderabad (Near to Banjara hills, Jubilee hills, Kukatpally and S.R.Nagar AND Ameerpet) and about their fee structure....please send this information to maheshkanumuri@yahoo.co.in
  41. without icet can i join the mba

sir,
    my name is srinivas i have completed my LLB from Osmania university but i want to do MBA so did not write icet so is there any posibility to join MBA with out icet if there is a posibility what will the fee because iam from back word class kindly help me and send me any information in my I.D. THANKING YOU SIR.
  42. mba

sir iam not pay the icet fee & i want to studies mba so can i take admisssion in mba without icet in any college
  43. MBA COLLEGES OSMANIA UNIVERSITY

Dear Sir,

pls send me top MBA college list in hyderabad
  44. plz send me top colleges of pune with fee strc. in my ID
  45. MBA College search

hi guys i am Sanjay mishra
    I Have done degree in Engg. from Mumbai.
    now i am planing to go for some mba course.

Anybody has any idea about Mumbai institue of management & physical education
    one of my friend suggested this course to me!!!
    what do u guys think?? is it worth to go for such Mba courses[/url]
  46. Guest

Guest Guest

can i give with contact no's please
  47. Guest

Guest Guest

respected sir/madam,

i am karthik, i want to know the list of top mba colleges in hyderabad and sorrounding of hyd and about their fee structure....please send this information to karthiks156@gmail.com
  48. karthiks

karthiks Guest

list mba colleges

respected sir/madam,

i am karthik, i want to know the list of top mba colleges in hyderabad and sorrounding of hyd and about their fee structure....please send this information to karthiks156@gmail.com
  49. sumangadde

sumangadde Guest

I want to know wheather i will get seat in hyd for Mba or not
    Icet rank:8000+
    category: oc
    AU local
    female
    send details to sumangadde@yahoo.com
  50. shambhavi

shambhavi Guest

Name of the Institute All India Ranking Link

Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad 27 http://home.ipeindia.org/
    Dhruva College of Management, Hyderabad 60 http://www.dhruvacollege.net/
    Magnus School of Business, Hyderabad 74 http://www.msbindia.org/
    Gitam Institute of Foreign Trade, Visakhapatnam 29 http://www.gift-india.org/
    Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies, Visakhapatnam 88 http://www.aimsbschool.org/
    Integral Institute of Advanced Management (IIAM),Visakhapatnam 89 http://www.iiamindia.org/
    Xavier Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Secunderabad 49 http://xaviervjim.org/
    Siva Sivani Institute of Management,Secunderabad 56 http://www.ssim.ac.in/
    Warangal Institute of Management, Warangal 86 http://www.itm.edu/warangal/
    ICFAI Business School 9 http://www.ibsindia.org/
    Department of Business Management, Osmania University, Hyderabad http://www.ou-mba.ac.in/placement-word.html

shambhavi gupta
    http://www.searchmycampus.com
    (Delhi University Online Noticeboard)