top MBA colleges at Hyderabad @ Pune

Discussion in 'MBA Forum' started by shikha_9_25@yahoo.co.in, Jun 6, 2006.

1. K.Sowjanya

K.Sowjanya Guest

plz send me the list of top 15 MBA colleges in hyderabad onl

hi everyone i am sowjanya......
    i appeared ICET this year(2008) & got 2910 rank.i would like to knw wht r the top MBA colleges in hyderabad....plz send me the list of top MBA college in hyderabd in ascending order(top - bottom)assoonas possible......Thnq
    u can mail me to sowjanya_123k@yahoo.co.in
  2. VENKATA525

VENKATA525 Guest

mba college's of hyderabad

Good morning respected SIR/MADAM,

My ICET 2008 RANK IS 86,000. Iwant o know when is my councelling date and I have reservation my caste is BC-B. So in which college I will get the seat, and total fee 1 to 2 years hyd mba colleges please inform.

Mail ID is : venkata260525@yahoo.co.in
    venkata525@gmail.com
  3. i want to be top MBA colleges in hyd

hai sir,
    i want to top mba colleges in hyderabad pls send to the list.
  4. Get Info

sir, i want to more info about this.
  5. personal

hey,
    i'm rakesh reddy, i'm from hyd, i got 700000 rank in icet entrance test 2008. i'm looking to do mba in hyd, so plz could u help me out, whether i get an admission in hyderabad or not......if i suppose i get, plz can u confirm me the colleges list..........i hope u reply me soon

thanking you
    ROCKY
  6. t0p MBA collages in south india

i needed top mba collages in south india[/u]
  7. bala krishna

bala krishna Guest

please send fee structure of the top MBA collegesin hyderaba

please send to my mail
  8. bala krishna

bala krishna Guest

seat in hyderabad for mba

can i get seat for mba in hyderabad
    my rank is 11150
    my mail ID is balu_1251@yahoo.com
    please send to me
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

can u give me information about 'PHARMACEUTICAL MBA COLLEGES'in south india.my name is ramanjaneyulu from andhrapradesh.plz send information to my e-mail.

Thanking u sir,

e-mail:anji_0101@yahoo.co.uk. [/code]
  10. sartaz

sartaz Guest

study

i would like to know about top universities of mba in pharma management iam doing my b pharm plz do reply
  11. sartaz

sartaz Guest

education

can u give me information about colleges offering mba in pharma management plz do reply

thanking you sir,

"ilovyuall"@yahoo.co.in
  12. ramana

ramana Guest

MBA

send me the list of mba colleges at hyderadad
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

sir...pls send me top mba clg list nd their fee structure....i am doin b.tech final year in chennai..my id is...srikanth.ramdev@gmail.com
  14. neeraj Rathi

neeraj Rathi Guest

I scored 96.19 % in MAT n want to know about MBA colleges???

PLZ suggest me which MBA colleges i can get with these score???
    I am thinking for
    1> alliance buisness academy, banglore;
    2> acharya institute, banglore
    plz suggest which one is good?
  15. neeraj Rathi

neeraj Rathi Guest

I scored 96.19% in sept2008 MAT.

PLZ suggest me which MBA colleges i can get with these score???
    I am thinking for
    1> alliance buisness academy, banglore;
    2> acharya institute, banglore
    plz suggest which one is good?[/b]

16. pharma mba in pune.

plz send me the list of colleges from pune for pharmaceutical mba.
    thanking u...
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone
    I am Bachelors degree holder in engineering graduated in 2003. Back then I have written the ICET 2003. I have secured 1005 rank overall. Though I did not attend the counseling back then but I got to hear from others that I might have secured admission in OU campus for the MBA program in Open Category(OC).

Now into the present:

I am now planning to do the MBA course from OU. So I will be appearing for the ICET 2009. I would like to make it to the best college/institute. May I know what are the top 5 colleges for the MBA program in Hyderabad.

As far as my knowledge is:
    OU campus college, Badruka are good colleges. But still can anyone point out the best ones with ranking and also what was the ranks in the OC who secured seat for MBA program in top 5 colleges.

Please do share any bit and pieces of information you have.

Thank you.
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

iwant top mba colleges in ap
  19. vijaysarma

vijaysarma Guest

mba schools of hyderabad

respected sir/maam
    request to know the top MBA schools of hyderabad offering part time courses as i'm currently and having work experience of six years

pls mail at vijaysarma80@yahoo.co.in
  20. mba colleges

send me top mba colleges in hyd
    and banglour
  21. Guest

Guest Guest

Admission assistance for all top listed instititutes/College

Hi!there....I m a maritime job professional cum education consultant based in Pune.I've genuine contacts/high sources in all top private education institutions.I'm gonna involved in counseling&guidance for admissions in colleges in India & abroad.If u want to get assured admission@top colleges/ institutes r based in Pune/ Mumbai/ Bangalore/ Delhi-NCR/ Chennai for MBA/ PGDM/ M.Tech/ Medical/ Dental/ Clinical Research/ Engineering/ Law/ Bio Sience/ maritime/ Aeronautical/ Commercial Aviation/ Hospitality/ Fine Arts/ Commerce/ Journalism/ Pharmacy/ Mass media/ Designing/ BBA/ BCA/ BFT/ General Graduation/ Other Professional courses ;dan scrap me back for details. Till dan bye!Have a gr8 time n successes in life ahead! For more info u can scrap me@orkut or u gonna mail me or So in case if you need any kind of guidance related to admission please feel free to contact me on 09730765885.
    With good wishes,
    Alok R Singh
  22. Guest

Guest Guest

What is the best MBA college in Hyderabad ?
  23. vivekm

vivekm Guest

mba colleges in bangalore and mumbai are mch better compared to tat of hyderabad....mba in pharmacy is best in mumbai colleges...its better u try for bangalore....COZ colleges giv better placement in bangalore...wat i hav seen...neways...m a consultant providing direct mba admissions in all the leading colleges of karnataka , maharashtra and tamil nadu under management and NRI seats.....for queries u can gve me a call...vivek 9663063636....
  24. poojaraj

poojaraj Guest

ICET RANK

Hi all,
    i am from hyderabad...and i got the rank 032168 in ICET 2009 ..can any one suggest me in which colleges i have the hope of getting the seat... will i get the seat with this rank.. pls reply me soon.
  25. vinatha

vinatha Guest

mba admiission

respected sir/mam

i would like to know the top mba colleges in hyderabad along with their fee structure n admission process. what rank should i hold to get into good colleges in hyderabad
  26. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi, I got 7219 rank in ICET 2009. Can you please suggest the 5 best colleges for doing parttime MBA
  27. ABOUT MBA COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD

RESPECTED SIR I WANT ABOUT INFORMATION OF MBA COLLEGES IN HYDERABAD AFFILIATED WITH JNTU UNIVERSITY :)
  28. Guest

Guest Guest

respected sir ,
    i have completed my graduation. i have written icet . can u tell me consulting procees i got 82,510 and my frnd got 1,57,510 sir he can get seat in any mba college in hyd he is local candiate he has bc-b he also have income certieificte waiting for your reply mail me at sramsudheer@yahoo.co.in

thanking you[/b]
  29. Guest

Guest Guest

30. about mba colleges

sir,
    please send me the information about the top 20 colleges in hyd as well as faculty and placements in that colleges to my mail id .
  31. admission in hyderabad rank(126906)

hi i am irfan i want to take admission in hyderabad though counling itb can be possible plz reply
  32. vivekm

vivekm Guest

dear all readers....let me tell u 1 thing...tat wen it comes to MBA people basically go to maharashtra...coz all the A++ ranking colleges r in mumbai or pune....then comes bangalore....ahmedabad....delhi....etc....so if ur looking for a gr8 career ahead...my suggestion to u is tat...go 2 bangalore or mumbai,pune....but admissions are already closed in maharashtra colleges so u r left wid the option of bangalore...whr u can asily get admissions till july mid....m a consultant...if ur lukn for admission in bangalore u can call me up on ...vivek...9663063636...feel free to call...
  33. sravs

sravs Guest

Hello Sir/Madam

please give the information about the top B-schools in hyderabad as soon as possible.
  34. sravs

sravs Guest

hello sir

sir will you please tell me the complete details about top b-schools in hyderabad and fee structure
  35. ///kiran

///kiran Guest

mba colleges

my rank is 75365 in icet pls tell me in which colleges il get the ..bcb and womens reservation
  36. study in mba

plz snd me the list off mba coollege of hydrabad
  37. rajeshwari

rajeshwari Guest

councelling

dear sir igot rank26042in icet and ihave 'sc' reservation please sent me alist of top colleges of mba. can iget in cbit?
    and also sent in which colleges should iget a seat.
    thankingyou,
  38. ramz

ramz Guest

hi friends
    could anyone plz send me the top mba colls in hyd which can be joined throuth icet?
    my id:-bujji_4952@yahoo.co.in
  39. a.sami

a.sami Guest

top mba colleges list

Dear Sir,

pls send me top MBA college list in hyderabad
  40. Re:i want to know mba college and university in hyderabad. k

The list of top management colleges in Hyderabad:
    A .V. College of Arts SCS & Commerce Gaganmhal
    Bharat PG College for Women Opp. Tourist Hotel Kachiguda
    Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology Gandipet
    Deccan School of Management Darussalam
    Fergusson College of PG Centre
    Global Education Centre Perm
  41. madhav2323

madhav2323 Guest

for management seatsin mba. mca in hyd

managent seats for mba, mca , m.tech, b.tech , b-schools with low fee at hyd in gud reputed colleges

note:: no fee for sc, st students

42. KETAN DARADE

KETAN DARADE Guest

WANT TO THE INFORMATION ABT PHARMA MBA COURCE

HI IM STDYING IN B PHARM THIRD YR I WANA INFORMATION ABT PHARMA MBA COURCE SUBJECTS AND CATOGERY RESERVATIONCOLLEGES IN MAHARASTRA TOPS AND ENTRANCE TEST[/i]