university of petroleum and energy studies,dehradun.

Discussion in 'MBA Forum' started by japan21, Apr 18, 2006.

1. japan21

japan21 Guest

can anyone give me the review about university of petroleum and energy studies,dehradun.for as a chemical engg i want to seek my career in MBA oil and gas management
  2. sssss

sssss Guest

UPES

hi can anyone tell me how good is it to do M-Tech in petro chem engg in UPES?
  3. about a doubt

respceted sir,
    iam sividya studying final b.sc, petrochemicals at p.r. govt. colleage in kakinada.i have a doubt about admission into msc energyefficiency. we are get into that course directly or through a written test. and also the opportunities for womens in chemicals industry arevery few. ofcourse we get into the course andcompleted it successfully we get a job or not. because the cost for this course is very high. if you give an campus for us we get into the course easily.
    pl;ease sir send mail for me. iam waiting for your mail.
  4. Gandhi

Gandhi Guest

query

Dood m also searching 4 d details of Dehradun clg. If u hav any info, then get back to me. ring me on 9844400165
  5. enquire abt courses

Sir,
    i am an Engg. graduate.and appeared in mat exam of june 2007.My score is 86 percentile.i ve 10th percen. is 81, 12th-81 and in engg. i got 64.3 aggregate.so sir plz tell me can i apply for the mba programme.my mob no.is 9424239764.
  6. tulika

tulika Guest

There is this institute as University of Petroleum and Energy Studies in Dehradun. It offers a course (B Tech) in automobile design the admission to which is based on AIEEE scores. Could you please help me find out as to whether they have a management quota and how can admission be secured to this place through the quota?
  7. jiteshkumar

jiteshkumar Guest

about admission procedure to managemant program

respected sir,
    i have done Btech in petro chemical engineering. i want to join the university for petroleum managemant corse in future.the will you please tell me about admission procedure of this university. my email adress is jitesh.more@gmail.com. my phone no is 9823999951. if there is any procedure for getting admission then please contact me.
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

sii i was finish b.sc chemistry how will i join in m.s.c petroleum tech
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

sir i was finish b.s.c chemistry how i will join in m.s.c petroleum tech i am waiting for your mail
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Sir i have done b.a.(political science) hons. but i had science and maths at my senior secondary level.I wanted to do M.B.A. in energy trading from university of Petroleum and energy studies. Please suggest. My e mail id is harsh_sinha20@yahoo.com
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

Sir i have done b.a.(political science) hons. but i had science and maths at my senior secondary level.I wanted to do M.B.A. in energy trading from university of Petroleum and energy studies. Please suggest. My e mail id is harsh_sinha20@yahoo.com
  12. Guest

Guest Guest

my best advice to everyone is Dont join the college and waste ur life..Its the worst petroleum engg college i have seen in my life..No facilities..No labs..No enough classrooms..No teachers..Having someone above the age of 75 who cant even walk...
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

UPES is very good university . u get 100% placement .
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

b alert

hi,i am conveying mssg to all students who r seeking for admission in UPES , this can b make best collg for u when u hav quality to buttering the teachers,actually this is common in every MBA collg for getting marks n placement and also analytical thinking (bcoz this collg done domain specific course which is really a risk for collg as well as students) but dont worry if u r real player n u hav money u can take admission.
    all d best
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

eithrt u get 100% placement or no placement!!!
  16. RimjhimSen

RimjhimSen Guest

Re:Review about university of petroleum and energy studies

As per my knowledge they have got good infra, decent placement record, industry relations. I have seen their pics and videos of university on flickr and YouTube. Looking for public opinion is fine but don't make your decision based on it. Do extensive research and clear all your doubts. There is a Facebook page of this university-UPES (Local Business/service) buzzing with active participation of students of UPES, other students as well as admin on its facebook page who will give you clear ideas about infrastructure, placements, programs etc.
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

sir i m studying in 12th and want to do petrochemical engg in upes cllg
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey if you are thinking of pursuing MBA (oil & gas mgmt) from UPES, i would say you have made a very right decision. The university is widely renowned for its unique and advanced core programs, well qualified faculty and good placements. Under its MBA (oil & gas) program, You will develop thorough understanding of strategic business issues across the entire hydrocarbon value chain from exploration to retailing of petroleum and petroleum products.
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

Well dude, all i know is if you want to pursue a undergraduate or a post graduate degree in core subjects then UPES Dehradun is one of the best universities in India. Its programs are in sync with todays' challenging environment and you can surely learn a lot about these sectors. I mean..C'mon UPES is the first and the only energy university in India; This very fact makes it obvious that its core program gonna be truly advanced and unique.