URGENT- DNB COURSES ANNOUNCED!

Discussion in 'DNB CET board - DipNB' started by ASHA PAIDHUNGAT, Aug 8, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Asha Ma'am I've just completed my Dipl Anes from recognised institute, and wish to continue with DNB Anes. Could You kindly suggest some institutes (with good academic as well as practical work experience) for DNB anes esp in Delhi / Chennai / Mumbai / Pune? Thank you.
  2. drheerd

drheerd Guest

dnb ortho

@all moderators
    asha mam
    i have taken d ortho this all india.
    what are the prospectus of dnb ortho after that?
    best institutes??
    is any provision for under table scenario?
    pass rate/?
    thank u,
    jai hind
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

hello asha ma'am.. plz can u tell me how is kamineni hospital in hyderabad for secondary dnb in obs and gynae...
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

hello dr.Asha..!
    Cn u plz tell me whthr we cn apply for 5year neurosurgery course at sir ganga ram hospital ,new delhi during the june 2010 session?

Thanx.,.
    Dr.Kamran
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

plz maam reply
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Asha Ma'am I've just completed my Dipl Anes from recognised institute, and wish to continue with DNB Anes. Could You kindly suggest some institutes (with good academic as well as practical work experience) for DNB anes esp in Delhi / Chennai / Mumbai / Pune? Thank you
  7. hi everybody....
    wanna join dnb ortho in delhi or chandigarh...
    any advice on same...
  8. asha mam chutti pr gyi h bachchon..tum log bhut questn puchte ho...bechari baar baaar ek jse questn ka jawaab dete dete pareshan ho gyi thi..
  9. REVANT

REVANT Guest

PGDMCH THRU IGNOU

HELLO ASHA MAM, I NEED UR HELP..PLZ GUIDE ME...AM AN ARMY OFFICER AND THINKING OF DOING PGDMCH THRU IGNOU WHILE IN SERVICE...PLZ TELL ME WHETHER THIS DIPLOMA IS MCI RECOGNISED OR NOT AND R WE ELIGIBLE FOR DNB PART 2 AFTER PERSUING THIS COURSE....THANKYOU
  10. drpbt

drpbt Guest

dnb skin n vd

hello mam...wanna knw abt dnb skin n vd...its equivalence to md skin...n best colleges in maharashtra...n percentage of passing...
  11. DNB

Hello Revant,

PGDMCH by IGNOU is not recognized by MCI but since you have basic MBBS qualification, you can practice OBGY & see uncomplicated cases. You can't appear for DNB Final after doing this course.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello drpbt,

DNB Dermatology is equivalent to MD Dermatology.In teaching medical colleges, you've to work for 1-2 years as tutor/nonqualified lecturer, to get equated with an MD-qualified graduate, but in Private hospitals you're welcomed with open arms.

===============================================

Asha Paidhungat.
  12. Sri2010

Sri2010 Guest

DNB in Govt Medical college Hospitals

Dear Asha Mam,
    I Passed DNB CET in june 2010. I am currently working as Surgical registrar in Uk after passing MRCS in 2007. My contract expires in July2011.I am planning to join DNB in Aug2011. Are they still taking DNB candidates in GOVT Medical college hospitals?. Does DNB board allows that?.Thank you very much for your guidance Mam.
  13. drasha

drasha Guest

dnb radiology

hi mam,
    is taking dnb radiology a wise option.
    if so where in chennai.
    wat abt billroth and apollo hospitals.
  14. Dr. rajasi

Dr. rajasi Guest

dnb course in radiology

dear madam asha,
    i have passed my DMRD in the month of nov 2010 from goa. i would like to take up a DNB course for the same in mumbai...i have checked their official website and also the list of colleges and hospitals,can you please enlighten me on as to when are the application forms released? or do i have to make an enquiry at the respected hospitals/colleges individually?eagerly awaiting for your response.
  15. Guest

Guest Guest

dear asha mam,
    what are the pass percentage of dnb radio
  16. Swami

Swami Guest

dnb admission Feb 2011

Does any one know of interviews being started for DNB admission in Bangalore?
  17. Guest

Guest Guest

after the new rule there should be no interview.only on the basis of marks seats should be alloted is it?
  18. Guest

Guest Guest

hi asha mam... i just wanted to know if any colleges offer dermatology for the june session
  19. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello........
  20. Guest

Guest Guest

Respected Sir/ Madam..

If any Personnel have

DNB General Medicine
    Syllabus and Curriculum for
    and
    Previous Papers...
    and
    DVD set Launched by NBE...

Please,
    Help in this Matter....

I have taken DNB General Medicine
    at
    NIMS Medical College and Hospital.
    Jaipur,Rasthan,INDIA.

-Golakiya Aayush (Bhaveshkumar).
    Surat,Gujarat, INDIA.
  21. Guest

Guest Guest

Respected Sir/ Madam..

If any Personnel have

DNB General Medicine
    Syllabus and Curriculum
    and
    Previous Papers...
    and
    DVD set Launched by NBE...

Please,
    Help in this Matter....

I have taken DNB General Medicine
    at
    NIMS Medical College and Hospital.
    Jaipur,Rasthan,INDIA.

-Golakiya Aayush (Bhaveshkumar).
    Surat,Gujarat, INDIA.
  22. AIIMS2011

AIIMS2011 Guest

help

I have done MD in Radiodiagnosis from MCI registered institute. Now, i want to answer DNB in the same subject. Can anyone tell me how to go about it?
    Thanks