US post grad in UK

Discussion in 'MTAS discussion' started by Icarus2011, Jan 24, 2011.

  1. Icarus2011

    Icarus2011 Guest

    I attended medical school in South America, completed my post graduate training in the US ( 6 years), being currently double board certified and I am currently working as a University professor. Despite I am very happy here, I may have have to move overseas ( UK ) due to family issues. Can anybody help me to figured out what should I do at this point to validate my specialist title in the UK?
    Any kind of guidance will be appreciated.

Share This Page