what does 12th rank fetch?

Discussion in 'AIIMS Nov 2013' started by Guest, Nov 17, 2004.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I got 12th rank in aiims....i don't understand even a bit of the 50% institutional preferential candidate rule....there are 8 seats in medicine and 3 seats in paediatrics in this jan session....is there a chance for me to get medicine, me being a non-aiims candidate....what does 50% mean....50% of all the seats in general category i.e, 70 seats this time or 50% in each branch eg. 4 out of the 8 seats in medicine.....also in the prospectus it is given that the order of counselling will be ST/SC/GENERAL/50% aiims preferential candidates of total MBBS seats of AIIMS....if they call the general candidates before the aiims candidates won't they take up all the clinical branches and leave only the non-clinicals to the aiims candidates....so how will they fill the seats.....dr.kay and bruno please help...
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

where did u get to see the results from kindly help soon
  3. Shiyas

Shiyas Guest

Where did u see the Result

Robin, Congrats on the good result

Where can the result be viewed? Any Website? Aiims official website doesn't reflect any results. Please help. This is for my friend.

You can reach me at shiyas@nestcorp.net
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

aiims results

I have one of my seniors now doing MCH urology in aiims....he saw the result in the notice board...can anyone help me about the 50% quota for aiims candidates
  5. guest

guest Guest

you can get medicine, paeds and all other branches also except radio (chances of radio are less but u may get that also). 50% qouta wont affect u.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

HI Robin my experience at last year's counselling may help you
    all those AIIMS CANDIDATES whose name is in the list of 292 candidates will get reservation as follows .firstly you should know the total number of seats for MD & MS which is around 66 ,halve it ie 33 .
    now allthose AIIMS CANDIDATES WITH RANK BELOW 33 will be called in at rank 33 and given seats available then .Since your rank is 12 I think you will not be affected by this .BEST OF LUCK.
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

HI Robin my experience at last year's counselling may help you
    all those AIIMS CANDIDATES whose name is in the list of 292 candidates will get reservation as follows .firstly you should know the total number of seats for MD & MS which is around 66 ,halve it ie 33 .
    now allthose AIIMS CANDIDATES WITH RANK BELOW 33 will be called in at rank 33 and given seats available then .Since your rank is 12 I think you will not be affected by this .BEST OF LUCK.
  8. me

me Guest

result where?

can u please ask ur friend which notice board in aiims? i cudn't find. officials saying result not out