why MRCS now after new regulations?

Discussion in 'MRCS Forum' started by Guest, Aug 16, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

for all friends who dreams of getting teaching position in uk after doing MRCS.recently on website i read announcement from royal college that possibility of getting teaching position in uk after new regulations is very near to zero because of prefrnc to europeans first :evil: :oops: .so i m really wondering whats use of paying this bundles of money to royal college.i hav already cleared 2 parts and very much interested to do superspeciality study.can i have words of advice from aippg staff meembers.what should i do.return to india and once again join our indian course.ONE WORD OF ADVICE FOR ALL WHO WANT TO RUNAWAY FROM OUR COUNTRY :? .WHEREVER U GO U WILL STAY OUTSIDER SO WHY NOT TO BE LOYAL TO MOTHERLAND :) .atleast i m thinking after leaving india......advice please.
  2. Yes you are very right, in current situation passing MRCS is not a surity for a training position in UK. But, in situation like me in last year of Urology training in Pakistan (FCPS), Now i just wanted to be there to earn money and to get some european experience, either by staff grade or some non training / locum positions. I have passed MRCS 1 &2 last year and will give part 3 in October InshALLAH. Pray for me please!